Sitecore Kicking Idle Users
Sitecore Licenses are often based on the number of users simultaneously logged in the Sitecore Client. If the threshold of maximum logged in users is reached the next user that tries to login gets the following screen: Here the current user has 2 choices: Temporary boost the amount of concurrent users – in case the current user has… Continue reading
Sitecore Admin Pages Cheat Sheet
It is doubtful that there is a Sitecore Developer who never opened /sitecore/admin/showconfig.aspx at least once in his life to check what went wrong with the amazing configuration patch that hadn`t worked. Showconfig is just one of the many admin pages that Sitecore has by default. Other admin pages are not so popular, so I decided… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)