Sitecore Custom Tokens
Out of the box Sitecore comes with the following expand standard values tokens: $name – Name of the item $date – Current server date $time – Current server time $now – Current server date time $id – Item ID $parentid – Item’s Parent ID $parentname – Item’s Parent Name Sometimes the already existing tokens are not enough.… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)