Sitecore User Authentication Against External System Using Virtual Users
There are cases in which the client might request that users which are part of an external system (for example the company’s internal system) should be able to login into the CMS. The fastest and the simplest way is to do it via custom login form and virtual users. By taking this approach there is no… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)