Playing with the Sitecore Item Saved Event
There are cases in which the data for an item should get automatically populated from a service or some kind of external database. In some cases the content editors want to decide on which items exactly should be pulled from the external service. One of the ways to achieve this is by attaching to the Sitecore Item… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)