Handling Sitecore Multi-site Instance robots.txt
When dealing with Sitecore multi-site instances SEO can be a problem. One of the biggest challenges is to have a separate robots.txt file for each site. Fortunately in Sitecore there is an option to write a custom request processor which can deal with the matter. Step 1 – Creating a Base Template The first step is creating a template with… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)