Sitecore Modal Dialogs Fix For Chrome 37+
In the newest release of Chrome (37), the showModalDialog function is disabled by default (Chromium Blog). This change will affect all Sitecore instances using version lower than 7.1. Fortunately, there are options to workaround the issue. The first approach is to enable the showModalDialog function via the EnableDeprecatedWebPlatformFeatures policy. For more information on how to set policies you can refer to one of these two articles… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)