Sitecore 9, xConnect, SSL and that 403 Forbidden
TL;DR; Clear your non-self-signed certificates from the Trusted Root Store Yesterday after I started to slowly recover from my jet lag (yayyy #SitecoreSYM was awesome !) I decided to start installing the official release of Sitecore 9. I downloaded all the required goodies from the Development Portal, imported the SIF modules, fixed my configurations, etc.,… Continue reading
Just sharing my thoughts.
Opinions are my own.
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 4: Handling XM Cloud Webhooks
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 3: Building a Simple Low-Code (maybe No-Code) Integration – Sitecore Send and Sitecore CDP
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 2: Building a No-Code Integration
- Sitecore Connect for Begginers Part 1: What is Sitecore Connect and basic building blocks
- Back to blogging and current plans
Some stuff about me :)